Here are some key points on topic disinfection with special guest Tim Orbos – Save Point founder, and also former Undersecretary of Dept. of Tourism and former General Manager of MMDA.
– Misting is going to be crucial for establishments especially when the cities reopen, at least until a vaccine is available
-At home, frequent handwashing and alcohol remains to be the best way to protect us from virus contamination
– Following home protocols works – like leaving shoes at the door, placing bills, keys and other stuff that had been exposed outside in a separate area
– Consume only homecooking if possible, its the safest.
– Santize frequently-touched furniture/fixtures like door knobs, sinks, dining table.
– Remember that protecting yourself is protecting your loved ones at home as well
Featured Tiktok: Rei Alba @tiktolaokera
Good Vibes is a one-hour talk show streamed live every Wednesdays and Fridays at 2pm to 3pm at tinyurl.com/Goodvibeslive or fb.com/dianasotodayao 👍✌️😃